This is a demonstration store. You can purchase products like this from the real No. 22 online store.
Our bikes are all built to order, with a current lead time of approximately 10 weeks. Use the options below to select our most popular configurations, or get in touch with any specific build requests.
Long distance comfort
The Great Divide employs a number of features to increase rider comfort over endurance length races. The most striking of these features is the carbon seat mast. Expertly bonded to a set of titanium lugs, the continuous carbon tube running from the Great Divide’s bottom bracket to the saddle provides vertical compliance and vibration damping at the saddle. Adding to this compliance are the Great Divide's svelte 13mm seat stays, which help retain the signature smooth ride of titanium.
Key features include:
- Frame material: 3Al-2.5V CWSR titanium with carbon seat mast
- Point of origin: Handmade in the USA
- Warranty: Ten year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Tubing sizes: Fully butted, size specific
- Head tube: Tapered 44/47mm internal diameter for integrated headsets
- Bottom bracket shell: T47 threaded
- Tire clearance: 28mm (frame) / 25mm (fork)
- Rear brake cable routing: internal
All of our frames are made to order. Below are some of our most common custom options and pricing. For custom inquiries, please get in touch by email.
- Custom options include:
- Custom geometry ($500)
- Fender and rack mounts ($100)
- Electronic cable routing ($125)
- Alternate bottom bracket shells ($0-100)
- S&S titanium couplers ($1,000)